Having a inspector and company you can trust is very important. But so is having someone who will take the time to explain their findings in a way you can understand, and help you though the very stressful process of making one of the largest purchases in your life. We're here to help with a friendly and experienced team.
1. Our mission is to provide you with the best inspection PERIOD!!! We are full time inspectors, this is not a side hustle for us. Integrity and attention to detail are what we do. Other companies may beat our price, but no one beats our value.
2. We get you booked, inspected, and a report out quickly. We can normally get you in within 3 business days, and you will have your report within 24 hours of the inspection. We understand time is of the essence and will make sure to take care of you as soon as possible. Our online inspection reports are mobile-friendly, easy to read, understand, and navigate. We will include narrative descriptions and pictures in the report
3. Our inspections include things other companies do not offer, or charge extra for. We are trained on, and have the advanced tools required to give you the best inspection. Our arsenal of tools include drones, crawl bots, and foundation levels to name a few. We also offer Thermal imaging and pool inspections, however these are at an extra fee.
4. We offer our clients a personal walk-through at the end of the inspection to go over the key findings. There is no such thing as a dumb question, please ask us anything. We love when our customers engage with us.
5. We offer our clients a free home maintenance manual to help them know and understand how to maintain their home and avoid costly repairs down the road.
6. We offer online invoicing through ISN and Guardian via our secure online payment processing system. (We accept cash or check as well.)
7. We use online inspection agreements that are easy to sign digitally from a computer or mobile device. This way we minimize any delays in getting your booking finalized, and we can perform your inspection as scheduled.
8. We offer multiple ways to book, you can call, text, or book online to get the ball rolling. We can help you find a date and time that works best for you.
9. As a member of Waco Association of Realtors and Temple Belton Board of Realtors, we have supra lockbox access so we can access most listings without outside assistance.
10. We answer our phone and reply promptly to text messages and emails. You shouldn’t have to waste your time chasing down an inspector to get your inspection booked, discuss your report, or ask any other questions. We believe fast, reliable, and accessible customer service is just as important as a thorough inspection. We will be there for you before, during, and after the inspection.
There's much more to see on the site. Take your time and look around, we will be here to help whenever you're ready.